Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Choosing good Choices

Recently I was told that I had to create a blog. At first I was hesitant.  I feel the best blogs are inspired by passion and not viewed as a task (which was exactly how I was viewing it). With mixed emotions about this assignment I started throwing around some topic ideas. I have no idea why I found this to be such a daunting task....I am NOT passionless and I love to write!  Then it finally came to me.

2011 has been a life altering year. This year has made me want to become a healthier better version of myself. I am actively trying to make smarter choices and get on the road to sustainable happiness!  With that being said, this blog is going to feature information and ideas about healthy lifestyle options for parents and their children and the effect they have on their day to day life and education.

Blogs written by other passionate people that I find interesting/inspiring:
Super Healthy Kids
Healthy Child!
The White House Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment